Policies & Notices
This area contains downloadable public files that will explain our key school policies. Please feel free to download them for you to read. Our aim is to ensure that you have the ability to be fully up to date with the fundamental policy that establishes the core of our daily life here at he school. With the transparency of these files we continue our aim to be as involved as possible with the school and wider community.
Here at St. Bridget's we are a fully inclusive school. We have a zero tolerance policy towards racism, bullying, homophobia and disablism.
- Collective Worship Policy - September 2017.pdf
- Anti-Bullying Policy - Nov 2017.pdf
- Behaviour Policy - Dec 2017.pdf
- SMSC Policy - Sept 2017.pdf
- E-Safety Policy - Jan 2018.pdf