We would be grateful if parents would endeavour to dress children in our school uniform. Please see the pictures below for examples of winter and summer attire. Please mark all clothing with your child's name.
BOYS’ UNIFORM & GIRLS’ UNIFORM
- Grey trousers (long or short trousers) or Grey pinafore dress, skirt or smart trousers
- Grey jumper or cardigan
- White shirt* or White blouse*
- Royal blue, green & yellow tie
- Brown or black shoes suitable for school (with appropriate socks/tights)
- Trainers are not acceptable, nor are fashion shoes/boots.
- Children who wish to wear a dress should have one in either blue/white check or blue/white stripes.
Children may wear a short-sleeved, collar-attached white shirt.
- *FS2 CHILDREN - can wear St Bridget’s polo shirts instead of white shirt and tie all year.
- No jewellery and nail varnish are allowed in school - however, we do allow the wearing of watches and stud earrings.
BAGS & EQUIPMENT
Parents of F2 children are asked to purchase a named school bag to carry books etc home. These should be brought to school daily. A small pencil case with pencils, crayons, pencil sharpener, ruler & rubber is essential. From Year 4 upwards, a biro is necessary and from Y5 a fountain pen and a geometry set would be useful.
All children require:
- Yellow T-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- Pumps for PE
- Short socks to replace tights when necessary
Trainers may be worn for outside sporting activities. In the junior years trainers are essential. A tracksuit would be an advantage for cold weather. Football boots are not essential as substantial trainers will usually be sufficient.
A PE bag (available from the Parents Association) is essential to store these items as they are kept in school during term time.
NO JEWELLERY MAY BE WORN FOR SPORTING ACTIVITIES – THIS INCLUDES EARRINGS
EVERY ITEM SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.